Aspire (Formerly Adult Basic and Literacy Education)
The Aspire program offers free classes for adults who need help acquiring the skills to be successful in college, training, or employment.
Our classes are offered to::
- Improve Academic Skills
- Prepare students for the workforce
- Assist with HSE (High School Equivalency) test preparation
- Improve English for Speakers of Other Languages (ELL/ESOL)
- Prepare for a job, college or training
Morning and evening classes are offered at Cuyahoga Community College's Eastern, Western, Westshore, Corporate College West, and Metropolitan campuses as well as many other locations within Cuyahoga County. The program is for adults ages 16 and older whose skills are below a 12th-grade level.
Aspire is part of the University System of Ohio and is funded by federal and state grants through the Ohio Department of Higher Education.
For more information or to register, visit www.tri-c.edu/aspire or call:
- Metro Campus: 216-987-3029
- Eastern Campus: 216-987-2135
- Eastern Suburbs and Cleveland East: 216-371-7138 or Euclid only 216-261-5006
- Western Suburbs and Cleveland West: 216-529-4240