Ohio Options - Aspire and Adult Diploma Program
The Ohio Options Programs offers opportunities for adults who need help acquiring the skills to be successful in college, training, or employment. Ohio Options is comprised of the Aspire and Adult Diploma Programs.
Offers free classes to:
- Improve Academic Skills
- Prepare students for the workforce
- Assist with HSE (High School Equivalency) test preparation
- Prepare adults to earn a High School Diploma and credential from the Adult Diploma Program
- Improve English for Speakers of Other Languages (ELL/ESOL)
- Prepare for a job, college or training
Morning and evening classes are offered at Cuyahoga Community College's Eastern, Western, Westshore, Corporate College West, and Metropolitan campuses as well as many other locations within Cuyahoga County. The program is for adults ages 16 and older whose skills are below a 12th-grade level.
Adult Diploma Program
The Adult Diploma Program offers adults, ages 22 and older, an opportunity to earn a high school diploma. The program includes career advisement, a national career readiness certificate, and preparation for in-demand careers in Northeast Ohio that require a high school diploma. Participants complete their Ohio high school diploma requirements by participating in a competency-based learning program that demonstrates a mastery of skills to prepare them for in-demand career fields such as healthcare, manufacturing, logistics, and construction.
For more information or to register, visit www.tri-c.edu/OhioOptions or call:
- Metro Campus: 216-987-3029
- Eastern Campus: 216-987-2135
- Eastern Suburbs and Cleveland East: 216-371-7138 or Euclid only 216-261-5006
- Western Suburbs and Cleveland West: 216-529-4240