Ohio Options for Adults: Aspire and Adult Diploma Programs
Ohio Options programs offer opportunities for adults to acquire the skills to be successful in college, training or employment.
Offers free classes to:
- Improve academic skills
- Prepare students for the workforce
- Assist with High School Equivalency (HSE) test preparation
- Prepare adults to earn a high school diploma and credential from the Adult Diploma Program
- Improve English for Speakers of Other Languages (ELL/ESOL)
- Prepare for a job, college or training
Morning and evening classes are available at Tri-C's Eastern, Metropolitan, Western and Westshore campuses, at Corporate College® West, in Westlake and at other locations throughout Cuyahoga County. Aspire is for adults ages 16 and older whose skills are below a 12th-grade level. Orientation is required.
Adult Diploma Program
The Adult Diploma Program offers an opportunity for adults ages 20 and older to earn a high school diploma. The program includes:
- Career counseling
- National career readiness certificate
- Certification for an in-demand career in health care, manufacturing, logistics, or construction
Students must attend an Ohio Options orientation session prior to attending classes. At orientation, you will be assessed to determine if you qualify for the program. If your scores need improvement, you may enroll in Aspire classes until you qualify for the Adult Diploma Program.
For more information, or to register, visit tri-c.edu/ohio-options-for-adults/index.html or call the office nearest you.
- Metropolitan Campus: 216-987-3029
- Eastern Campus: 216-987-2135
- Eastern Suburbs and Cleveland East: 216-371-7138 (Euclid only: 216-732-2742)
- Western Campus and Cleveland West: 216-987-5693 (Lakewood only: 216-529-4240)