This certificate program gives project practitioners the knowledge and skills required to support project management at their organization. It prepares participants for entry-level career opportunities in project management and provides those already working as project managers with the skills required for project management certification.
Project managers are responsible for planning, executing and closing projects, typically in the construction, engineering, architecture, software, banking and insurance industries.
- Frontline Leadership: The Leadership Journey
- Introduction to Project Management
- Introduction to Agile and Scrum
- PMI® Certificate Exam Prep (Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) and Project Management Professional (PMP))
Additional offerings of interest (not included in price):
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Who Should Attend?
- Those new to project management
- Project coordinators, schedulers, business analysts, associate project managers, estimators and testers
|Certificate Course (includes all courses):|
|Project Manager Entry-Level Certificate|
|Courses Included In Certificate:|
|Frontline Leadership: The Leadership Journey|
|Introduction to Project Management|
|Introduction to Agile and Scrum|
|Additional Courses of Interest:|
|Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)|
|Lean Six Sigma: Yellow Belt|
Visit the Corporate College website for pricing.
Financial Aid Eligibility
This program is not eligible for federal financial aid, including Pell Grants.
Scholarships, payment plans and other financial aid options may be available. Call 216-987-6000 (Option 1) for more information.
Upon completion students receive
Certificate of Completion
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Lean Six Sigma
- Organizational Effectiveness
Register and learn more about the Project Manager Entry-Level Certificate.