The difference between project success and the inability to see projects through to successful completion is professionals who have the fundamental project management skills required to drive progress and deliver value.
The Project Management Professional (PMP) is the gold standard of project management certification. Recognized and demanded by organizations worldwide, the PMP validates your competence to perform in the role of a project manager, leading and directing projects and teams.
- Participants need to have the following criteria met in order to take the PMP exam with the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate's degree or the global equivalent)
7,500 hours leading or directing projects35 hours of project management education OR CAPM certification
4,500 hours leading and directing projects
35 hours of project management education OR CAPM certification
|Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Exam Prep|
|Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam Prep (Online)|
Visit the Corporate College website here for pricing. (Exam fee not included in program cost.)
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-3075
Upon completion students receive
A Certificate of Completion
- Information Technology (Workforce Training Institute)
- Business Management
- Organizational Effectiveness (Professional Development Programs)
- Lean Six Sigma (Professional Development Programs)
- Professions (Professional Development Programs)
To Register for and Learn more about the Project Management Professional (PMP)