Tuition Incentive Programs
At Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®), we are committed to student success and completion. Thus, we offer a variety of programs to not only save you money, but also put money in your pocket for achieving academic milestones. Tuition Guarantee locks-in tuition rates for up to 3 years! 15+ Perks awards you for remaining full-time and enrolling each semester. And our new, 30 Credit Hour Standard will discount summer tuition when you achieve 30 credits within the academic year. Sign up for our Tuition Incentive Programs on My Tri-C Space.
The Tuition Guarantee Program at Tri-C is an incentive for you to enroll full time for three years and pay the same tuition throughout that period. We want this program to keep you at Tri-C until you complete your degree or certificate.
To be eligible for the Tuition Guarantee Program you will need to:
- Be a new student (first time in college)
- Commit to a three-year agreement
- Attend consecutive fall and spring semesters with no breaks (summer attendance is optional)
- Stay enrolled for at least 12 credit hours each term
- Complete a “DegreeWorks” academic plan by the end of the second term of enrollment
- Sign the Tuition Guarantee Program Agreement
The 15+ Perks Program at Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) is an incentive for you to enroll full-time and earn rewards equal to 50 percent of tuition.
This program rewards you for enrolling each term and provides a way to complete your degree or certificate within two years.
To be eligible for the 15+ Perks Program you will need to:
- Complete the FAFSA
(Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at www.fafsa.gov
- Have completed all developmental education requirements and have a 2.0 cumulative grade point average
- Enroll in at least 15 credits in a fall or spring semester, or at least 7 credits in a summer semester
- Sign the 15+ Perks Program Agreement
30 Credit Hour Standard
The 30 Credit Hour Standard provides a tuition reduction for summer semester when you achieve 30 credits within the academic year.
- Complete at least 30 or more credit hours in a three-semester (fall, spring, and summer) academic year
- Maintain consecutive enrollment each semester throughout the year, to include summer term
- Earn a satisfactory grade for pass/fail classes or a grade of C or higher for all graded classes;
- Declare or reaffirm a program of academic study
- Accumulate less than 90 college-level credits
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form at www.fafsa.gov
- Maintain a 2.0 or higher cumulative grade point average; and
- Sign a 30 Credit Hour Standard Program Agreement Form