This certificate program helps experienced project managers expand their knowledge and skills in order to lead and manage projects at their organization. Participants learn to apply leadership principles to formulate a vision for their organization’s project management function. This program also prepares participants for project management certification exams.
- Coaching for Accelerated Performance
- Effective Risk and Change Management for Project Managers
- PMI® Certification Exam Prep (Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) and Project Management Professional (PMP)) or PMI® Agile certified practitioner (PMI-ACP) with Scrum@Scale
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
Additional offerings of interest (not included in price):
- Certified Scrum Master
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Who Should Attend?
- Experienced project managers or business analysts
- Senior project managers or business analysts, portfolio managers, product owners and senior IT project managers
|Certificate Course (includes all courses):|
|Courses Included in Certificate:|
|Coaching for Accelerated Performance|
|Effective Risk and Change Management for Project Managers|
|PMI Agile Certification Exam Prep (PMI-ACP)|
|Additional Courses of Interest:|
|Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)|
|Lean Six Sigma: Yellow Belt to Green Belt|
Visit the Corporate College website for pricing.
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-6000, option 1.
Upon completion students receive
Certificate of Completion
Register and learn more about the Experienced Project Manager Certificate.