Lean Six Sigma (LSS) is a data-driven process that uses statistics, the DMAIC method, graphs and other tools to provide a framework for breakthrough performance improvement. The central idea behind LSS is that if an organization can measure how many “defects” there can be in a process, then it can easily and systematically identify ways to eliminate them with the aim of reaching as close to zero defects as possible.
Other important information
- Lean Six Sigma belts are progressive. Participants must complete a Yellow Belt before moving to Green Belt and a Green Belt before moving to Black Belt.
- Our Lean Six Sigma courses are a combination of self-paced online learning and classroom-based learning led by an instructor at one of our campus locations.
- Participants must complete all assigned course modules with an 80% or better and utilize project coaching hours (when applicable) within 30 days after the last classroom session. Successful exam and project completion must occur within 60 days of the last classroom session.
- Participants must have a laptop for in-class Green Belt and Black Belt sessions.
|Any Industry - Lean Six Sigma|
|Blended-Learning (both virtual and in-person offerings):|
|Lean Six Sigma: Yellow Belt|
|Lean Six Sigma: Green Belt Certification - Comprehensive|
|Lean Six Sigma: Yellow Belt to Green Belt|
|Lean Six Sigma: Green Belt to Black Belt|
|Education - Lean Six Sigma|
|Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt for Education|
|Lean Six Sigma Green Belt for Education - Comprehensive|
|Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt to Green Belt for Education|
|Lean for Education: Introduction (Online)|
|Lean for Education: Comprehensive (Online)|
|Health Care - Lean Six Sigma|
|Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt for Health Care|
|Lean Six Sigma Green Belt for Health Care - Comprehensive|
|Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt to Green Belt for Health Care|
|Lean Essentials for Healthcare: Foundational Skills (Online)|
|Manufacturing - Lean Six Sigma|
|Lean Essentials for Manufacturing: Foundational Skills (Online)|
|Online - Introduction|
|Introduction to Six Sigma (Online)|
Visit the Corporate College website for pricing.
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-6000, option 1.
Upon completion students receive
Certificate of Completion/Lean Six Sigma Belt Certification
- Lean/Lean Six Sigma
- Business Management
- Business Management (Human Resources Management)
- Business Management (International Business)
- Business Management (Small Business Management)
- Manufacturing Industrial Engineering Technology
Register and learn more about Lean Six Sigma: Yellow Belt, Green Belt, Black Belt.
Other Information: Learn more about American Society for Quality (ASQ) Certification Refreshers.