The PMI® Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) preparation course is a hands-on learning program that is aligned with the Project Management Institute's (PMI) Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). This program is designed to help the student understand and pull together all the knowledge areas and processes of project management necessary to plan, execute, control and close successful projects, whether those projects are in construction, information technology, marketing or any other field.
If you are new to Project Management, train and earn your PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®. The CAPM certification is designed as an entry-level certification for project managers with little or no experience.
Other important information
This course prepares you to sit for the PMI CAPM exam. The optional CAPM exam is a separate fee and is scheduled through the PMI.
To sit for the exam, you must meet the following CAPM requirements:
- Have a secondary degree, such as a high school diploma, GED (general educational development) or global equivalent.
- Have at least 23 contact hours of project management education completed before the exam (our exam prep class fulfills this requirement).
With completion of this course, you will have fulfilled the CAPM® Exam prerequisite of 23 hours of project management education and received additional contact hours designed to guide in exam preparation.
|Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Exam Prep (Online)|
Visit the Corporate College website here for pricing.
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-6000, option 1.
Upon completion students receive
Certificate of Completion
- Information Technology (Workforce Training Institute)
- Business Management
- Organizational Effectiveness (Professional Development Programs)
- Lean Six Sigma (Professional Development Programs)
- Professions (Professional Development Programs)
Register and learn more about the Certificate in Applied Project Management (CAPM).