State Tested Nursing Assistants play a critical role within the health care industry. As a member of the health care team, STNA’s are the frontline staff because they have the most direct contact with patients. STNA’s work in a variety of settings like in a patient’s home, rehabilitation centers, hospitals, residential care facilities, clinics, day care centers, assisted living facilities and etc. State Tested Nursing Assistants improve their patients’ well-being by assisting them with personal care and monitoring progress with their recovery goals. They work as Care Partners, Patient Care Assistants, Caregivers, Clinical Assistants, Home Health Aides, Resident Assistants and more.
Other Important Information
- Eligible to take the Ohio Department of Health Nurse Aide Competency Exam for certification.
- High School Diploma/GED preferred or in progress. Current high school students welcomed!
- Successfully pass fingerprint and background check – Required prior to clinicals.
- Completion of immunization requirements: 2 Step TB testing and Influenza (seasonal only) prior to clinicals.
- Mandatory Skills Review Session just prior to State Test.
- Integrated Career & Job Readiness
- Clinical Hours
- State Exam Preparation
- Onsite State Testing. The 1st attempt is included in the cost.
- Career Day & Graduation Ceremony.
- Contact the office at 216-987-2925 for further details and schedule an orientation and STNA packet pick up.
Visit the Corporate College website here for pricing.
Cost includes all text materials, state competency exam fees, and background check.
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-3075
Upon completion students receive
- Eligibility to take the Ohio Department of Health Nurse Aide Competency Exam for certification
- American Heart Association BLS CPR for Health Care Providers
- Job Readiness/Professionalism
- Clinical experience (16 hours)
- Tri-C Certification of Completion
- Certificate from the State of Ohio
To Register for and Learn more about State-Tested Nurses Aide