This course provides either new or current internal auditors an understanding of ISO 9001:2015 and a process-approach methodology. Participants will acquire the skills to become a leader in preparing and conducting first- and second-party audits through interactive methods and avoiding lecture-based teaching.
Other important information
A written exam covering the content of ISO 9001 and the application of audit principles and practices based on ISO 19011 will be administered during class.
Visit the Corporate College website here for pricing.
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-6000, option 1.
Upon completion students receive
Certificate of Completion
- ISO Standards and Certified Training (Professional Development Programs)
- Lean/Lean Six Sigma
- Business Management
- Business Management (Human Resources Management)
- Business Management (International Business)
- Business Management (Small Business Management)
- Manufacturing Industrial Engineering Technology
To Register for and Learn more about Plexus: ISO 9001:2015 Understanding and Internal Auditor Training.