The Network Support Technician Training Program is designed using a progressive career ladder framework resulting in preparation to pass two (2) industry-standard Cisco certifications: CCNA (routing and switching) and CCNA Wireless (IUWNE). Skills and certifications acquired during the program will provide a base of Cisco networking experience that can be built upon in the future.
CISCO certification ensures high standards of technical expertise. Achieving CISCO certification at any level means joining the ranks of skilled network professionals who have earned recognition and respect in the industry.
Other important information
The Network Support Specialist program prepares individuals to pass four industry-standard Cisco certification exams: CCENT (Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician), CCNA (Cisco Certified Networking Associate), CCNA Wireless (Cisco Certified Networking Associate Wireless) and CCSA (Cisco Certified Security Associate) and a career in the networking, security and telecommunication industries. Skills and certifications acquired during the program will provide a base of Cisco networking experience that can be built upon in the future.
- 10 weeks of full time classroom instruction.
- Classes run Monday - Friday from 8:30am – 4:30pm
- 8-12 week paid internship or employment to follow for those that have passed their certification exams.
$100 fee for background check (prior to application)
Tuition, books, testing fees and career development funded through grant
Visit the Corporate College website here for pricing.
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-0272.
Upon completion students receive
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA Wireless)
- Cisco Technical Training Institute (Workforce Training Programs)
- Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Certified Network Associate Voice (CCNA Voice)
- CCNA: Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices
To Register for and Learn more about Network Support Technician