Post-Degree Professional Certificate in .NET Programming is designed to establish, update or enhance skills in .NET technologies including but not limited to C#, .NET Framework and ASP .NET including database and web technologies.
Program contact: Learn more
Financial Assistance funds cannot be applied towards this program. Request for eligibility to utilize Financial Assistance funds for this program is currently pending.
This certificate will be automatically awarded when the certificate requirements are completed. If you do not want to receive the certificate, please notify the Office of the Registrar at RegistrarOffice@tri-c.edu.
MATH-0955 Beginning Algebra or appropriate score on the Math placement test.
Program Learning Outcomes
This program is designed to prepare students to demonstrate the following learning outcomes:
- Develop programs in current high level languages (C# (preferred), C, Java), and utilize troubleshooting & debugging tools to locate and repair program code.
- Utilize Visual Studio Data Interfaces to create, test, and debug data structures.
- Develop detailed test plans to ensure applications works as designed.
- Enhance/modify as directed existing .NET applications.
- Build and query data structures for debug purposes and for simple data storage.
- Develop data flow diagram to create a visual representation of data structures.
- Work as a member of a programming team, performing modular programming tasks, to meet client needs.
- Develop technical/code documentation to explain purpose, design, and functionality of code.
|First Semester||Credit Hours|
|IT-1025||Information Technology Concepts for Programmers||3|
|IT-1150||Introduction to Web Programming||3|
|IT-2351||Enterprise Database Systems||4|
|IT-2620||Visual Basic .NET Programming||4|
|IT-2030||ASP.NET Web Programming||4|
|IT-2320||Interactive Internet Programming||4|
|Total Credit Hours||25|