Lean Six Sigma (LSS) is a data-driven process that uses statistics, the DMAIC method, graphs and other tools to provide a framework for breakthrough performance improvement. The central idea behind LSS is that if an organization can measure how many “defects” there can be in a process, then it can easily and systematically identify ways to eliminate them with the aim of reaching as close to zero, or no defects, as possible.
Other important information
- Lean Six Sigma belts are progressive. Participants must complete a yellow belt before moving to green belt, and a green belt before moving to black belt.
- Our Lean Six Sigma courses are blended-learning, which is a combination of self-paced online learning and classroom-based learning led by an instructor at one of our campus locations.
- Participants are required to complete all assigned course modules with an 80% grade or better and utilize project coaching hours (when applicable) within 30 days after the last classroom session. Passing the exam and completion of course projects must be accomplished within 60 days of the last classroom session.
- Participants will need to have a laptop for in-class Green Belt and Black Belt sessions.
|Blended-Learning (both online and in-person offerings):|
|Lean Six Sigma: Yellow Belt|
|Lean Six Sigma: Yellow Belt to Green Belt|
|Lean Six Sigma: Green Belt to Black Belt|
Visit the Corporate College website here for pricing.
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-3075
Upon completion students receive
Certificate of Completion/Lean Six Sigma Belt Certification
- Lean/Lean Six Sigma
- Business Management
- Business Management (Human Resources Management)
- Business Management (International Business)
- Business Management (Small Business Management)
- Manufacturing Industrial Engineering Technology
To Register for and Learn more about Lean Six Sigma: Yellow Belt, Green Belt, Black Belt.
For more information about The American Soceity for Quality (ASQ) Certification Refreshers, visit our website here.