Lean Six Sigma (LSS) is a data-driven process that uses statistics, the DMAIC method, graphs and other tools to provide a framework for breakthrough performance improvement. The central idea behind LSS is that if an organization can measure how many “defects” there can be in a process, then it can easily and systematically identify ways to eliminate them with the aim of reaching as close to zero, or no defects, as possible.
Other important information
- Participants will need to have a laptop for in-class green and black belt sessions.
- LSS belts are progressive. Participants must complete a yellow belt before moving to green belt, and a green belt before moving to black belt.
- We have two course options for LSS:
- Blended-learning: These have a portion online and a portion where you have to attend in-person/classroom at one of our campus locations.
- Virtual Online: These are entirely online with mandatory 1.5 or 2.5 hour "virtual online" sessions where you have to log into the computer on specific dates and times.
- Participants are required to complete all assigned course modules with an 80% or better and utilize project coaching hours (when applicable) within 30 days after the last classroom section. Exam completion and course projects must be accomplished within 60 days of the last classroom section.
- Participants will need to have a laptop for in-class Green Belt and Black Belt sessions.
|Blended-Learning (both online and in-person offerings):|
|Lean Six Sigma: YELLOW BELT|
|Lean Six Sigma: Yellow Belt to GREEN BELT|
|Lean Six Sigma: Green Belt to BLACK BELT|
|Virtual Online Sessions (completely online with mandatory virtual sessions on specific dates and times):|
|YELLOW BELT (Virtual Online)|
|Lean Six Sigma - GREEN BELT (Virtual Online)|
|Lean Six Sigma Green Belt to BLACK BELT (Virtual Online)|
Visit the Corporate College website here for pricing.
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-3075, option #1..
Upon completion students receive
Certificate of Completion/Lean Six Sigma Belt Certification
- Lean/Lean Six Sigma
- Business Management
- Business Management (Human Resources Management)
- Business Management (International Business)
- Business Management (Small Business Management)
- Manufacturing Industrial Engineering Technology
To Register for and Learn more about Lean Six Sigma: Yellow Belt, Green Belt, Black Belt