IT success stories start with CompTIA certifications. It validates understanding of the most common hardware and software technologies in business and certifies the skills necessary to support complex IT infrastructures. CompTIA offers powerful credentials that helps IT professionals worldwide ignite their IT career.
Other important information
Why CompTIA Certification?
- Computer Technicians are increasingly at the front line of cyber security
- Network infrastructure has become more reliant on the cloud
- Provides foundational level skills and is vendor neutral
- Prepares today’s IT professionals for tomorrow’s technology
- Various scheduling options are available:
- Full-time or Part-time
- Day, Night or Weekend
- Course available for a variety of skill levels:
- Entry (IT Fundamentals)
- Associate (CompTIA A+)
- Professional (Network+, Security+)
- State of the art classrooms with certified instructors
Visit the Corporate College website here for pricing.
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-0272.
Upon completion students receive
Certificate of Completion
To Register for and Learn more about CompTIA Certified Computer Support Specialist