The CNC Technology certificate program offers training for both new and experienced personnel. Students new to CNC can complete the entire program to learn the skills necessary for entry level employment as a CNC operator. Experienced CNC personnel can attend any of the courses they choose to upgrade their skills.
Other important information
Program entry requirements:
- Ability to read basic blueprints
- Ability to read a micrometer
- Ability to describe milling and turning
$4,155 for entire program
- $595 per class
- $295 per lab
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-3075, option #1.
Upon completion students receive
- Certificate for each class or lab successfully completed
- Program certificate for completing all five classes
- Manufacturing Industrial Engineering Technology
Learn more about CNC Technology Certificate Program