This 120-hour course is designed to familiarize the student with the skills required to obtain a Class B CDL driver’s license. It includes classroom work, driving-skills training and road driving.
- 40 hours of classroom time and testing, covering all federal requirements
- Minimum of 10 hours of skills pad (maneuverability) training
- Minimum of 10 hours of on-the-road training
- An additional 20 hours of driving behind the wheel working on either maneuverability skills or road skills
- 40 hours for pre-trip, test preparation and testing
Other important information
- 18 years of age
- Valid Ohio driver’s license
- Must pass DOT physical/drug screen prior to training
High school diploma or GED required
A separate Truck Driving application is required (available online or in person)
This program is licensed by the Ohio Department of Public Safety as a CDL driver training school.
$4,000 plus $200 non-refundable administrative fee
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-3075
Upon completion students receive
A Tri-C Achievement Award and a certificate of completion from the Ohio Department of Public Safety
Learn more about Class B CDL Accelerated Training