For more than 25 years, the Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) has offered vendor-neutral certifications for IT professionals across all industries and experience levels. These certifications have helped thousands of people attain new skills and professional growth in the IT field.
The statistics bear out the value of a CompTIA certification:
- 70% of IT professionals and 93% of hiring managers believe IT certifications are beneficial.
- 58% of organizations believe certified IT staff are more valuable, and 53% believe certified IT staff perform better.
- Among certified IT employees, nearly half believe they are better at insightful problem-solving, and more than a third agree they are more able to understand new and complex technologies.
- CompTIA-certified IT professionals earn more than $70,000 per year on average.
|CompTIA Security (Online)|
|CompTIA Network (Online)|
|CompTIA Linux (Online)|
Visit the Corporate College website for pricing and other online IT courses.
- All classes are online and self-paced.
- Participants receive online registration instructions within two business days of registration.
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-6000, option 1.
Upon completion students receive
Certificate of Completion
Register and learn more about CompTIA Online Certificates.