CompTIA A+ Core Series 220-1001 and 220-1002 exams cover expanded content on growing IT support roles, including baseline security topics.
Certification defines competency in operational procedures including basic disaster prevention, recovery and scripting basics, and a greater dependency on networking and device connectivity.
Other important information
Why CompTIA certification?
- Computer technicians are increasingly at the front line of cybersecurity
- Network infrastructure has become more reliant on the cloud
- Training provides foundational-level skills and is vendor-neutral
- Prepare today for tomorrow’s technology
Our fast-track courses allow you to become a certified computer support specialist in as little as 12 weeks.
- Entry (IT Fundamentals)
- Associate (CompTIA A+)
- Professional (Network+, Security+)
- State-of-the-art classrooms with certified instructors
$3,200 for all courses
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-6000, option 1.
Upon completion students receive
Certificate of Completion
Register and learn more about the CompTIA Certified Computer Support Specialist program.