CompTIA A+ Core Series 220-1101 and 220-1102 exams cover expanded content on growing IT support roles, including baseline security topics.
Certification defines competency in operational procedures including basic disaster prevention, recovery and scripting basics, and a greater dependency on networking and device connectivity.
Other important information
Why CompTIA certification?
- CompTIA A+ allows you to go anywhere.
- CompTIA A+ can open the door to better pay.
- CompTIA A+ is an achievement.
- CompTIA A+ makes you part of a community.
- CompTIA A+ allows you to work from anywhere.
Our Fast-Track courses allow you to become a Certified Computer Support Specialist in as little as 12 weeks.
- Entry (IT Fundamentals)
- Associate (CompTIA A+)
- Professional (Network+, Security+)
- State-of-the-art classrooms with certified instructors
$3,200 for all courses
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-6000, option 1.
Upon completion students receive
Certificate of Completion
Register and learn more about the CompTIA Certified Computer Support Specialist program.