The Associate of Arts degree is a flexible 2 year degree designed for students who want to begin their studies at Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) and plan to transfer to a baccalaureate degree-granting college or university for completion of a four-year degree. Students should meet with an academic counselor to plan a course of study that will meet their transfer requirements.
The Associate of Arts Degree can be completed 100% online. Visit the Online Associate of Arts website for more information about the online option and contact information for the program manager.
The College currently offers several discipline-specific programs under the Associate of Arts degree designed to transfer to a four-year baccalaureate program.
Through the Ohio Guaranteed Transfer Pathways, Associate of Arts majors/concentrations that can be completed 100% online, in addition to blended or in person, are noted with an asterisk(*)
Creative and Performing Arts
- Certificate of Proficiency in Creative Art Therapy Facilitator
- Media and Journalism Studies
- Associate of Arts with a concentration in Studio/Fine Arts
- Associate of Arts with a concentration in Theatre
- Theatre Arts
Humanities, Liberal Arts, and Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Associate of Arts in American Sign Language
- American Sign Language
- Associate of Arts with a concentration in Anthropology*
- Communication Studies
- Associate of Arts with a concentration in English*
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Associate of Arts with a concentration in Sociology*
- Urban Studies
- Women and Gender Studies