The CNC Right Skills Now (RSN) program is a collaboration between Tri-C and Swagelok, geared toward providing a fast track option to identify, train and successfully place individuals as entry-level CNC operators. This 500-hour program provides 180 hours of classroom-based instruction followed by 320 hours of a paid and hands-on internship at Swagelok. Students who successfully complete both the classroom and internship portions of the Right Skills Now program are likely to be offered a full-time position at Swagelok.
Other important information
Program Entry Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to provide a valid high school diploma or GED
- Must score 4 or higher on all sections of the WorkKeys National Career Readiness Assessment (Applied Math, Graphic Literacy and Workplace Documents)
- Successfully pass Tri-C and Swagelok interview(s)
- Successfully pass background and drug screens
- Ability to attend all program sessions
$4,295 (tuition includes one NIMS test attempt and job placement services)
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-6000, option 1.
Upon completion students receive
- Certificate of Completion
- Opportunity to earn NIMS Level 1 CNC Operator certification
- Opportunity to be hired full-time at a Swagelok location (facility and job position as business demands require)
- Manufacturing Industrial Engineering Technology
- Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering (Workforce Training Programs)
Learn more about Right Skills Now CNC Operations Program.