This eight-hour introductory Powered Industrial Truck (PIT)/Forklift Operator program provides initial and continued training opportunities for the operation of powered industrial trucks in line with industry standards. Based on OSHA 1910.178 objectives, program curriculum is focused on safety and basic knowledge. Classroom and hands-on training are provided in warehouse conditions.
Trained PIT operators are entry-level supply chain workers positioned to understand distribution operations and take on more responsibility related to execution.
- Eight hours of training on industry-standard equipment
- Hands-on training in warehouse conditions
- Graduates receive achievement award and wallet card
- Small class sizes
- Dress for warehouse conditions
- Wear closed-toe shoes and long pants
Other important information
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Tuition due at enrollment.
- Classroom and hands-on training
- All training materials
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-6000, option 1.
Learn more about Powered Industrial Truck/Forklift Operator Training.