This eight-hour introductory Powered Industrial Truck (PIT)/Forklift Operator Training program provides initial and continued training opportunities for the operation of powered industrial trucks in line with industry standards. Based on OSHA 1910.78 objectives, program curriculum is focused on safety and basic knowledge. Classroom and hands-on training are provided in warehouse conditions.
Considered an entry-level supply chain job, trained PIT operators are positioned to understand distribution operations and take on more responsibility related to execution.
- 8 hours of training on industry-standard equipment
- Hands-on training in warehouse conditions
- Graduates receive achievement award and wallet card
- Small class sizes
- Dress for warehouse conditions
- Wear closed-toe shoes and long pants
Other Important Information
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Tuition due at time of enrollment.
- Classroom and hands-on training
- All training materials
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-6000, option 1.
Learn more about Powered Industrial Truck/Forklift Operator Training.