An environmental management system (EMS) based on the ISO 14001 standard is recognized worldwide as a superior methodology for reducing environmental hazards, maintaining regulatory compliance and reducing costs. EMS internal auditors assist an organization in maintaining an effective EMS and in meeting environmentally sensitive targets and objectives.
Visit the Corporate College website for pricing.
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-6000, option 1.
Upon completion students receive
Certificate of Completion
- ISO Standards and Certified Training (Professional Development Programs)
- Lean/Lean Six Sigma
- Business Management
- Business Management (Human Resources Management)
- Business Management (International Business)
- Business Management (Small Business Management)
- Manufacturing Industrial Engineering Technology
Register and learn more about Plexus Understanding and Internal Auditing for ISO 14001:2015.