This course gives new and current internal auditors a strong understanding of ISO 9001:2015 and a process-approach methodology. Interactive learning methods help participants acquire the skills to prepare and conduct first- and second-party audits.
Other important information
A written exam covering ISO 9001 content and the application of audit principles and practices based on ISO 9001 will be administered during class.
Visit the Corporate College website for pricing.
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-6000, option 1.
Upon completion students receive
Certificate of Completion
- ISO Standards and Certified Training
- Lean/Lean Six Sigma
- Business Management
- Business Management (Human Resources Management)
- Business Management (International Business)
- Business Management (Small Business Management)
- Manufacturing Industrial Engineering Technology
Register and learn more about Plexus: ISO 9001:2015 Understanding and Internal Auditor Training.