ISO 45001: Occupational Health and Safety improves an organization’s health and safety by helping them identify and reduce health and safety hazards and strengthen regulatory compliance.
Visit the Corporate College website for pricing.
Prerequisite: Basic knowledge and/or work experience applying ISO 45001:2018 and management system auditing experience recommended.
Who Should Attend:
- Internal auditors of an OH&S management system
- Health and safety compliance managers
- Managers of the OH&S management system
- ISO 45001:2018 implementation team members
- Engineers, labor safety technicians and other members of the OH&S management system team
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-6000, option 1.
Upon completion students receive
Certificate of Completion
- ISO Standards and Certified Training (Professional Development Programs)
- Lean/Lean Six Sigma
- Business Management
- Business Management (Human Resources Management)
- Business Management (International Business)
- Business Management (Small Business Management)
- Manufacturing Industrial Engineering Technology
Register and learn more about Plexus ISO 45001: 2018 Internal Auditor Training.