The Network Support Technician training program uses a progressive career ladder framework to prepare students for two industry-standard Cisco certifications: CCNA (routing and switching) and CCNA Wireless (IUWNE). Skills and certifications acquired during the program provide a base of Cisco networking experience that can be built upon in the future.
CISCO certification ensures high standards of technical expertise. Achieving CISCO certification at any level means joining the ranks of skilled network professionals who have earned recognition and respect in the industry.
Other important information
The Network Support Specialist program prepares individuals to pass four industry-standard Cisco certification exams: CCENT (Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician), CCNA (Cisco Certified Networking Associate), CCNA Wireless (Cisco Certified Networking Associate Wireless) and CCSA (Cisco Certified Security Associate) and a career in the networking, security and telecommunication industries. Skills and certifications acquired during the program will provide a base of Cisco networking experience that can be built upon in the future.
- 10 weeks of full-time classroom instruction.
- Classes run Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Job placement assistance available for those who pass the certification exams
$100 fee for background check (prior to application)
Tuition, books, testing fees and career development funded through grant.
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-6000, option 1.
Upon completion students receive
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA Wireless)
- Cisco Technical Training Institute
- Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Certified Network Associate Voice (CCNA Voice)
Register and learn more about Network Support Technician.