Post-Degree Professional Certificate in .NET Programming is designed to establish, update or enhance skills in .NET technologies including but not limited to C#, .NET Framework and ASP .NET including database and web technologies.
Program contact: Learn more
Program Admissions Requirements
- MATH-0955 Beginning Algebra or appropriate score on the Math placement test.
Program Learning Outcomes
This program is designed to prepare students to demonstrate the following learning outcomes:
- Develop programs in current high level languages (C# (preferred), C, Java), and utilize troubleshooting & debugging tools to locate and repair program code.
- Utilize Visual Studio Data Interfaces to create, test, and debug data structures.
- Develop detailed test plans to ensure applications works as designed.
- Enhance/modify as directed existing .NET applications.
- Build and query data structures for debug purposes and for simple data storage.
- Develop data flow diagram to create a visual representation of data structures.
- Work as a member of a programming team, performing modular programming tasks, to meet client needs.
- Develop technical/code documentation to explain purpose, design, and functionality of code.
|Summer Start||Credit Hours|
|IT-1025||Information Technology Concepts for Programmers||3|
|IT-1150||Introduction to Web Programming||3|
|IT-2351||Enterprise Database Systems||4|
|IT-2030||ASP.NET Web Programming||4|
|IT-2320||Interactive Internet Programming||4|
|Total Credit Hours||21|