Microsoft Administrative Professional (MAP) Academy could get you certified in as little as 6 weeks and boost your resume! This fast track program combines IT training with professional development and plenty of time to practice. Face to face instruction and small classes in state of the art labs will give you the foundation needed for any career.
Other important information
Some key learning outcomes include:
- Word: Format text, paragraphs and sections, Create tables and lists, Create and manage references, Insert and format images
- Outlook: Customize settings, Search in Outlook, Mark as read/unread, Set reminders, Create and manage calendars, Create and manager contact and groups
- PowerPoint: Create and manage presentations, Insert and format text, shapes and images, Insert tables, charts SmartArt and video, Integrate slide transitions and animations
- Excel: Create and manage worksheets and workbooks, Manage data cells and ranges, Create tables, Execute operations with formulas and functions, Create and manipulate charts and objects
Types of jobs students can expect to get after completion include:
- Administrative support staff in any company using Microsoft Products
- Executive Assistant
- Legal Assistant
- Administrative Coordinator
Program Cost (Includes coursebook, practice, materials and exam vouchers): $3,200
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-6000, option 1.
Upon completion students receive
Certificate of Completion and preparation for FOUR Microsoft Office Specialist 2016 (MOS) Certifications.
- Information Technology (Workforce Training Institute)
- Business Management
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals
- Keyboarding and Communication Intensive
To Register for and Learn more about the Microsoft Administrative Professional (MAP) Academy