These certifications have been customized to meet the needs of health care professionals. Lean Six Sigma (LSS) is a data-driven process that uses statistics, the DMAIC method, graphs and other tools to provide a framework for breakthrough performance improvement. The central idea behind LSS is that if an organization can measure how many “defects” there can be in a process, then it can easily and systematically identify ways to eliminate them with the aim of reaching as close to zero, or no defects, as possible.
Other important information
- The Green Belt for Healthcare - Comprehensive includes Yellow Belt through Green Belt material.
- Our Lean Six Sigma courses are a combination of self-paced online learning and classroom-based learning led by an instructor at one of our campus locations.
- Participants must complete all assigned course modules with an 80% or better and utilize project coaching hours (when applicable) within 30 days after the last classroom session. Successful exam and project completion must occur within 60 days of the last classroom session.
- Participants must have a laptop for in-class Green Belt sessions.
|Blended-Learning (both online and in-person offerings):|
|Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt for Health Care|
|Lean Six Sigma Green Belt for Health Care - Comprehensive|
|Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt to Green Belt for Health Care|
|Non-Certificate Online Offerings:|
|Lean Essentials for Healthcare: Foundational Skills (Online)|
Visit the Corporate College website for pricing.
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-6000, option 1.
Upon completion students receive
Certificate of Completion/Lean Six Sigma for Healthcare Certification
- Lean/Lean Six Sigma
- Business Management
- Business Management (Human Resources Management)
- Business Management (International Business)
- Business Management (Small Business Management)
- Practical Nursing
- Health Care (Workforce Training Programs)
- Health Careers
Register and learn more about Lean Six Sigma for Healthcare.