Internal auditors in the automotive industry provide the objective feedback required for maintaining and continuously improving an effective IATF 16949 quality management system. Recommended for new or current auditors responsible for internal quality audits, this course provides an in-depth review of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016.
Other Important Information
A written exam that covers IATF 16949 content and the application of audit principles and practices based on IATF 16949 will be administered during class.
Visit the Corporate College website for pricing.
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-6000, option 1.
Upon completion, students receive:
Certificate of Completion
- ISO Standards and Certified Training (Professional Development Programs)
- Lean/Lean Six Sigma
- Business Management
- Business Management (Human Resources Management)
- Business Management (International Business)
- Business Management (Small Business Management)
- Manufacturing Industrial Engineering Technology
Register and learn more about IATF16949:2016 Understanding and Internal Auditing.