This certificate program is designed for experienced professionals who wish to expand their knowledge and skills to lead and manage the design, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of business management systems at their organization.
- Coaching for Accelerated Performance
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- *Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt to Green Belt (prerequisite of LSSYB or similar experience) or *Lean Six Sigma Green Belt to Black Belt (prerequisite of LSSGB or similar experience)
- ASQ CQA or CQE certification exam prep
Additional offerings of interest (not included in price):
- ISO 9001 Internal Auditor
- IATF 16949 Internal Auditor
Who should attend?
- Existing leaders in quality, continuous and process improvement
- Quality managers and directors, quality/process engineers, lead auditors and operational leaders
|Courses Included in Certificate:|
Organizational Effectiveness Courses:
|Coaching for Accelerated Performance|
|Finance for Non-Financial Managers|
Lean Six Sigma Courses:
|Lean Six Sigma: Yellow Belt|
|Lean Six Sigma: Yellow Belt to Green Belt|
|Lean Six Sigma: Green Belt to Black Belt|
|Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) Refresher|
|Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) Refresher|
|Additional Courses of Interest:|
|Plexus ISO 9001:2015 Understanding and Internal Auditing|
Visit the Corporate College website for pricing.
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-6000, option 1.
Upon completion students receive
Certificate of Completion
Register and learn more about the Experienced Quality/Continuous Improvement Leadership Certificate.