Corporate College® has partnered with the Digital Learning Institute (DLI) to offer Digital Learning Design.
Design end-to-end digital learning experiences with the industry and globally recognized online and virtual course, designed for people looking to build a career as a digital learning professional. Core instructional design skills for all forms of digital learning — including videos, multimedia eLearning, microlearning, podcasts, social learning and immersive learning — are provided. This course was developed by a team of experts to help educators and learning professionals become experts in digital learning.
- Advance your career as a specialist in digital learning design.
- Build your instructional skills for all forms of digital learning.
- Design high-impact end-to-end digital learning experiences.
- Apply UX and UDL principles to your digital learning experience.
- Practice the latest tools and tech for building digital learning.
Other Important information
How is the course assessed?
- Learners are assessed on an individual, work-based project.
- The project involves designing an end-to-end learning experience featuring a range of eLearning formats.
- Project work is ongoing throughout the course.
- Learners receive mentor guidance and peer feedback.
|ZPDI-0801||Digital Learning Design Professional Certificate (Online)||10.8|
|Cohort Option (Virtual & Online):|
|ZPDI-0802||Digital Learning Design Professional Certificate (Virtual Cohort)||10.8|
Visit the Corporate College website for pricing.
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-6000, option 1.
Upon completion students receive
- Certificate of Completion
Register and learn more about the Digital Learning Design.