The CNC Technology certificate program offers training for both new and experienced machinists. Individuals new to CNC can complete the entire program sequence to gain the insight and skills necessary to obtain an entry-level CNC operator position. Experienced CNC operators can complete individual course(s) from the program sequence to upgrade and/or complement their existing manufacturing skills as necessary.
Other important information
- Ability to read basic blueprints
- Ability to read traditional metrology tools utilized in the machining environment (e.g. calipers, micrometers, height gauges)
- Ability to describe the key characteristics of the milling and turning processes
$4,675 for the entire five-course program sequence
- OR -
- $625 per individual course
- $310 per associated lab
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-6000, option 1.
Upon completion students receive
- Certificates for each course or lab successfully completed
- CNC Technology Program Certificate upon successful completion of all five courses within the program sequence
Register and learn more about the CNC Technology certificate program.