This course is currently not being offered or accepting students.
This course is for current Ohio CDL-A or CDL-B holders who want to update their knowledge and refresh their skills.
- Industry-standard equipment
- Small class sizes
- 40 hours of instruction combining skills training (maneuverability) with road training.
Other important information
Program admission requirements:
- At least 18 years of age
- Valid Ohio CDL-A or CDL-B
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screening
- Must pass CDL skills assessment test
$1,695 plus $200 non-refundable administrative fee
- DOT physical and drug screen
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-6000, option 1.
Upon completion students receive
Tri-C achievement award