Cisco® certification ensures high standards of technical expertise. The different paths and levels to Cisco certifications are designed for all skill levels and professional goals:
- Routing and switching
- Wireless Collaboration
Every Cisco course is taught by a Cisco-certified instructor. This, along with the most up-to-date curriculum and hands-on labs, provides each student with immersive and advanced instruction.
1st Level of Certification
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA 200-301) Vol. 1
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA 200-301) Vol. 2 Boot Camp
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCVA) Voice
- Introducing Cisco Voice and UC Administration v8.0 (ICOMM)
Cisco Certified Service Provider (CCNA SP)
- Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks, Part 1 (SPNGN1)
- Implementing Cisco IOS Unified Communication
Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA)
- Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions
Cisco Network Security: Cisco Network Security
- How to develop a network security policy base to counter threats against information security
- Design and implement configuration of routers and switches with Cisco IOS Software security attributes and configuration of site-to-site VPNs using Cisco IOS
Cisco CCNA Wireless Certification (IUWNE)
- Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Networking Essentials (IUWNE)
Cisco Certified Network Associate Data Center (CCNA Data Center)
- Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking (DCICN)
- Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies (DCICT)
Cisco Certified Network Associate Industrial
- Managing Industrial Networks for Manufacturing With Cisco Technologies (200-601 IMINS2)
- Managing Industrial Networks for Manufacturing
- Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals (CLDADM)
- Introducing Cisco Cloud Administration
2nd Level of Certification
CCNP Enterprise Certification Program
Two courses to be taken in preparation for the CCNP exam.
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR 350-401)
- Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI 300-410)
Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP)
Three courses to be taken in preparation for the CCDP exam.
Five courses to be taken in preparation for the CCVP exam.
- Implementing Cisco Unified Communications and QoS v8.0 (CVOICE)
- Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 1 v8.0 (CIPT1)
- Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 2 v8.0 (CIPT2)
- Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications (TVOICE)
- Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Applications (CAPPS)
Two courses to be taken in preparation for the CCNP Security exam.
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR) v1.0 (350-701) SCORE Exam.
- Cisco Firepower Threat Defense and Firepower 7000 and 8000 Series virtual appliances (300-710) SNCF.
CCNP Service Provider
Two courses to be taken in preparation for the CCNP Service Provider exam.
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR) v1.0 Concertation (350-501) SPCOR Exam
- Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (350-510) SPRI
3rd Level of Certification
Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
- Cisco Certified Technician Routing and Switching (CCT)
- Cisco Certified Technician Data Center (CCT Data Center) 100-490 RSTECH
- Network Administration Essentials
- Cybersecurity Foundations
- Python for Network Administrators
Securing Cisco Networks with Threat Detection and Analysis (SCYBER)
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-6000, option 1.
Learn more here and here about how certificate credits apply to the related degree.
Learn more and register for the CISCO Technical Training Institute.