The CCNP Enterprise certification program provides the training required to enter today’s professional-level job roles in enterprise networking technologies. Automation and programmability are critical parts of the certification program.
The CCNP certification validates the central knowledge you need while giving flexibility to choose a focus area. Along the way, the student earns individual specialist certifications.
The program includes the following courses:
ZCIS-1089 Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR 350-401)
ZCIS-1088 Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI 300-410)
Other Important Information
- Program meets for 15 weeks, with classes held twice a week - Tuesdays and Thursdays - from 6-10 p.m.
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-6000, option 1.
Upon Completion Students Receive
Certificate of Completion
- Cisco Technical Training Institute (Workforce Training Programs)
- Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- CCNA: Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices
- Certified Network Associate Security
- Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security)
To register for and learn more about CCNP Enterprise Certification (formerly CCNP Routing and Switching certification program).