State Tested Nursing Assistants play a critical role within the health care industry. As members of the health care team, STNAs have the most direct contact with patients. STNAs work in a variety of settings, such as rehabilitation centers, hospitals, residential care facilities, clinics, day care centers, assisted living facilities or in a patient's home. State Tested Nursing Assistants improve their patients’ well-being by assisting them with personal care and monitoring progress with their recovery goals. They work as care partners, patient care assistants, caregivers, clinical assistants, home health aides, resident assistants and more.
- Accelerated program with longer class sessions
- State exam preparation
- CPR certification
- Integrated career and job readiness curriculum
- Complete clinical hours off-site or in lab
- Mandatory skills review session prior to state test
- On-site state testing (first attempt included in course cost)
Other Important Information
- Classes offered in person and/or via blended learning. Day, evening and weekend schedules available.
- Graduates are eligible to take the Ohio Department of Health Nurse Aide Competency Exam.
- High school diploma/GED (or in progress) preferred. Current high school students welcome.
- Must successfully pass fingerprint and background check (required prior to off-campus clinicals).
- Immunization requirements: Two-step TB testing and influenza (seasonal only) prior to clinicals.
- Alternative options and conditions available during certain circumstances. See program webpage for details
Call 216-987-0258 or 216-987-2925 for more information. Student orientations scheduled following registration.
Visit the Corporate College website for pricing.
Cost includes all text materials, Ohio Department of Health State Exam (first attempt only) and background check. Clinical immunizations not included.
No refunds are given after classes begin.
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-6000, option 1.
Upon completion students receive
- American Heart Association BLS CPR for Health Care Providers
- Clinical experience (16 hours)
- Tri-C Certificate of Completion
- Certificate from the State of Ohio
Register and learn more about the State-Tested Nursing Assistant Accelerated Program