Cuyahoga Community College collaborated with Swagelok Company to create this fast-track training program. Right Skills Now combines 180 hours of training at Tri-C with a 320-hour paid internship at Swagelok. Students who successfully complete the program and internship are offered a full-time CNC operator position at Swagelok.
Other important information
Program Entry Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Score level 4 or higher on WorkKeys math, reading and locating information tests
- Swagelok interview
- Background check
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-6000, option 1.
Upon completion students receive
- Tri-C Certificate of Completion
- Opportunity to earn NIMS Level 1 CNC operator certification
- Opportunity to be hired as a full-time CNC operator at Swagelok
- Manufacturing Industrial Engineering Technology
- Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering (Workforce Training Programs)
Learn more about Right Skills Now CNC Operations Program