ISO 45001: Occupational Health and Safety - Improves an organization’s health and safety by identifying and reducing health and safety hazards and strengthening regulatory compliance.
Visit the Corporate College website here for pricing.
Prerequisite: (Recommended) Basic knowledge and/or work experience in applying ISO 45001:2018 and management system auditing experience.
Who Should Attend:
- Internal auditors of an OH&S management system
- Health and safety compliance managers
- Managers of the OH&S management system
- ISO 45001:2018 implementation team members
- Engineers and labor safety technicians, and other members of the OH&S management system team
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-6000, option 1.
Upon completion students receive
A Certificate of Completion
- ISO Standards and Certified Training (Professional Development Programs)
- Lean/Lean Six Sigma
- Business Management
- Business Management (Human Resources Management)
- Business Management (International Business)
- Business Management (Small Business Management)
- Manufacturing Industrial Engineering Technology
To Register for and Learn more about Plexus ISO 45001: 2018 Internal Auditor Training