This three-day course is designed for new auditors as well as those looking to sharpen their auditing skills. Participants will acquire the skills to become a leader in preparing and conducting first- and second-party audits in their organization. Interactive teaching methods provide you with the tools needed to effectively audit your organization’s AS9100 quality management system.
Other Important Information
Course includes all Revision D updates.
Visit the Corporate College website for pricing.
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-6000, option 1.
Upon completion students receive
Certificate of Completion
- ISO Standards and Certified Training (Professional Development Programs)
- Lean/Lean Six Sigma
- Business Management
- Business Management (Human Resources Management)
- Business Management (International Business)
- Business Management (Small Business Management)
- Manufacturing Industrial Engineering Technology
Register and learn more about Plexus AS9100D Understanding and Internal Auditing (Aerospace).