For more than 25 years, CompTIA -- the Computing Technology Industry Association – has offered vendor-neutral certifications for IT professionals across all industries and experience levels. The certifications have helped thousands of people in the IT field attain new skills and professional growth.
The statistics bear out the value of earning a CompTIA certification:
- 70 percent of IT professionals, and 93 percent of hiring managers, believe IT certifications are beneficial.
- 58 percent of organizations believe certified IT staff are more valuable, and 53 percent of organizations believe certified IT staff perform better.
- Among certified IT employees, nearly half believe they are better at insightful problem-solving, and more than a third agree they are more able to understand new and complex technologies.
- CompTIA-certified IT professionals earn, on average, more than $70,000 per year.
|CompTIA Security (Online)|
|SCADA/ICS Security (Online)|
|CompTIA Network (Online)|
|CompTIA Linux (Online)|
|Certified Computer Forensics Examiner (CCFE) (Online)|
Visit the Corporate College website here for pricing and other online IT classes.
- All classes are self-paced and online
- Participants will receive their online registration instructions within two business days of registration
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-6000, option 1.
Upon completion students receive
A Certificate of Completion