The CNC Technology certificate program offers training for both new and experienced personnel. Students new to CNC can complete the entire program to learn the skills necessary for entry-level employment as a CNC operator. Experienced CNC personnel can attend any course to upgrade their skills.
Other important information
Program entry requirements:
- Ability to read basic blueprints
- Ability to read a micrometer
- Ability to describe milling and turning
$4,675 for entire program
- $625 per class
- $310 per lab
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-6000, option 1.
Upon completion students receive
- Certificate for each class or lab successfully completed
- Program certificate for completing all five classes
- Manufacturing Industrial Engineering Technology
Click the link to learn more about CNC Technology Certificate Program