If you are a caring individual who enjoys helping people, the STNA position is for you. STNA’s work in a variety of health care settings to improve their patients' well-being by assisting them with personal care and monitoring progress with their recovery goals. STNAs work as Care Partners, Patient Care Assistants, Caregivers, Clinical Assistants, Home Health Aides, Resident Assistants and more.
Other important information
Class registration may close 7 days prior to start of classes.
Prior to entering the program, all students must show proof of the following:
- Background Check
- BCI Fingerprinting
- Two step TB test
- Flu vaccine during flu season
Contact the office at 216-987-2925 for further details and to arrange a STNA packet pick up.
Visit the Corporate College website here for pricing.
All text materials included. State competency exam cost is included.
Background check is not included in cost.
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-0272.
Upon completion students receive
- Job Readiness/Professionalism
- American Heart Association BLS CPR for Health Care Providers
- Clinical experience (16 hours)
- Skills Test Review Sessions/ State Exam Preparation
- Graduation Ceremony
- Tri-C Certification of Completion
- Certificate from the State of Ohio
- Eligibility to take the Ohio Department of Health Nurse Aide Competency Exam for certification
To Register for and Learn more about State-Tested Nurses Aide