This certificate program provides hands-on training for the skills needed on film and media production sets. Trainees will learn:
- Standard film-industry organizational structure, job descriptions and key duties in major film craft areas.
- How film departments operate with one-another on a professional working set.
- Program courses are instructed by working industry professionals who will teach:
- On-set procedures & etiquette
- On-set safety
- Production paperwork for distribution
- Set building, set dressing and prop handling
- Grip and lighting equipment
- In addition to the use of lectures, presentations, videos and hand-outs, the courses include I.A.T.S.E. recognized OSHA 10 General Entertainment Safety (GES) certification on:
- Walkie-talkie etiquette
- Proper handling of G & E equipment
Trainees will also learn skills related to networking and self-marketing. After completion of the certificate program trainees will have an opportunity to apply for the Tri-C Short Film Intensive.
Other important information
|Take the following three courses to complete the certificate:|
|ZFLM-1030||Production Assistant Basics||6|
|ZFLM-1028||Grip and Electric||4.8|
Visit the Corporate College website here for pricing.
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-3075
Upon completion students receive
Certificate of Completion for each course as well as a Program Certificate
- Media Arts and Filmmaking (Motion Graphics), Short-Term Certificate
- Media Arts and Filmmaking (Digital Video Editing), Short-Term Certificate
- Media Arts and Filmmaking, Associate of Applied Business
|Please view the following additional film and media courses available for registration:|
|ZFLM-1025||Movie Magic Scheduling||3.6|
|ZFLM-1026||Movie Magic Budgeting||3.6|
|ZFLM-1027||Location Sound Mixing and Boom Operation||3|
To Register for and Learn more about the Production Assistant Certificate.