This three-day course is designed for both new auditors and those looking to sharpen their auditing skills. It will provide the tools to effectively audit your organization’s AS9100 quality management system. Participants will acquire the skills to become a leader in preparing and conducting first- and second-party audits through interactive teaching methods while avoiding lecture-based learning.
Other important information
This course includes all Revision D updates.
Visit the Corporate College website here for pricing.
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-3075, option #1..
Upon completion students receive
Certificate of Completion
- ISO Standards and Certified Training (Professional Development Programs)
- Lean/Lean Six Sigma
- Business Management
- Business Management (Human Resources Management)
- Business Management (International Business)
- Business Management (Small Business Management)
- Manufacturing Industrial Engineering Technology
To Register for and Learn more about Plexus AS9100D Understanding and Internal Auditing (Aerospace)