The CISCO CCNP Routing and switching certification program provides the training required to develop hands on-skills and best practices for network engineers who seek to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks.
The program includes the following courses:
|ZCIS-1006||CCNP Series:Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE v2.0)||4|
|ZCIS-1007||CCNP Series: Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (Switch v2.0)||4|
|ZCIS-1042||CCNP Series: Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks v2.0||4|
Other Important Information
- Program meets for 15 weeks, 2 days a week (Tuesdays and Thursdays) from 6pm to 10 pm.
- Prerequisites: ZCIS-1002 CCNA: Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: (CCNA Routing and Switching) v3 (Bootcamp)
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-3075, option #1.
Upon Completion Students Receive
Certificate of completion
- Cisco Technical Training Institute (Workforce Training Programs)
- Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- CCNA: Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices
- Certified Network Associate Security
- Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security)
To Register for and Learn more about CCNP Routing and Switching Certification Program