The Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops program prepares the individual to begin a career working with associate-level cybersecurity analysts within security operations centers. Students will learn the beginning-level skills of basic threat analysis, event correlation, identifying malicious activity, and how to use a playbook for incident response and be prepared to rapidly detect cybersecurity breaches and effectively respond to security threats. Upon program completion, students are prepared to sit for the CCNA Cybersecurity Fundamentals (SECFND) v1.0 exam and the CCNA Cyber OPS (SECOPS) v1.0 exam).
The program includes the following courses:
|ZCIS-1058||CCNA: Cisco CCNA Cybersecurity Fundamentals (SECFND) v1.0||4|
|ZCIS-1059||CCNA: Cisco CCNA Cyber OPS (SECOPS) v1.0||4|
Other Important Information
- Prerequisites: ZCIS-1000 CCNA: Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices (ICND1) V.3
Financial aid eligibility
This program is not Federal Financial Aid/Pell Eligible.
Scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid options may be available. For more information, call 216-987-3075, option #1.
Upon completion students receive
Certificate of completion
- Cisco Technical Training Institute (Workforce Training Programs)
- Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- CCNA: Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices
- Certified Network Professional Security (CCNPT Security)
- CCNP Routing and Switching Certification Program
To Register for and Learn more about CCNA Cyber Ops